Joel cracks the XBOX and feels left behind. Shane won't say anything bad about Anthem and prefers swinging after brownies. Karl hits a gaming milestone and can handle a strong breeze.
0:03:25 Side A Video Games
- Weezer debuts The Black Album on Weezer Island in Fortnite
- XBOX Game Pass rumored to be coming to Nintendo Switch
- Is Joel being left behind for not playing the battle royale and loot shooters?
- Crackdown 3
- Tom Clancy's The Division 2 (beta)
- Championship Manager: Season 97/98
- Toejam & Earl Back in the Groove
- Monster Hunter: World
- Storm Boy The Game
- AER: Memories of Old
- Survive! Mr. Cube
0:58:45 Side B Music
- Gang of Four Entertainment!
- The Claypool Lennon Delirium South of Reality
- Lee Fields & The Expressions Special Night
- Jason Isbell
- 90's Hip Hop
- Motley Crue Motley Crue
- John Corabi Live 94 (One Night In Nashville)
Listen to the music talked about in this episode via the associated Spotify Playlist
Thank you for listening. If you enjoy the show, please consider joining the community, contributing to the conversation and telling a friend.
Intro, segue and outro music provided by Tiny Rockets and used with permission.